KGBTC Conditions for Tennis Play
- The facilities available for use are tennis courts (Nos. 1, 4, 9 and 15).
- The number of players per court must not exceed 5.
- People using the facility must observe the social distancing rule of 1 person per 4 square metres at all times.
- The maximum number of people playing tennis on court at any one time is 4. Players may play singles or doubles format.
- Players should wash their hands thoroughly with soapy water before and after coming to the club.
- Supplies of hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray will be left in the external storage cupboard on the southern wall of the clubhouse near the water fountain
- All equipment used must be disinfected prior to and after use
- All touch points are to be disinfected prior to and after use.
- Gates to the tennis courts are to be left ajar so players do not need to touch handles to enter and leave.
- Nets for the designated tennis courts, weights, measuring sticks and tennis balls will be available from the external tennis equipment storage cupboard on the southern wall of the clubhouse near the water fountain. All equipment must be sprayed with disinfectant prior to and after use.
- Four (4) green plastic chairs have been placed at the western end of the Clubhouse for use on the courts.
- Only use two (2) tennis balls per session.
- Clean all tennis gear with alcohol-based disinfectant including racquets and towels.
- Where practicable, clean hands before during and after play and do not touch your face after touching a ball, racquet or other tennis equipment.
- All tennis balls should be replaced if someone with/suspected to have COVID-19 comes in contact with them.
- Players must ensure that all tennis equipment is neatly placed back in the storage cupboard after use.
- For every attendance each player must enter their details on the log which is left in the external tennis equipment storage cupboard and sign the entry to verify that they have adhered to the conditions.